Highly successful, legacy station has a rare opening for main morning co-anchor.
Must be a standout leading anchor for multiple newscasts, excel at breaking news, initiate enterprise stories and produce content for multiple platforms. Must understand and implement station’s research based goals and be fully engaged in the use of social media and web content. The successful candidate will help lead station’s community involvement activities.
- Anchor newscasts and special reports
- Contribute, write and/or proofread stories
- Post content using social media platforms
- Produce newscasts when necessary
- Participate in station community related partnerships
Candidates should have a proven track record in anchoring, producing and reporting. Strong communication skills are required. All applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism
• Good attitude and team player
• Strong on-air presentation – must be credible and personable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Send a resume, link of your work and references to: