Fire damages Peoria home

PEORIA, Ill. (WEEK) — Unattended cooking caused a Peoria home to catch fire overnight

It happened at 1315 W. Aiken Avenue around 10:45 PM Monday night.

It was quickly put out, with the fire being contained to the kitchen area.

However, the home did have heavy smoke damage.

No injuries are reported.

Damage is estimated at $45,000.

John Kendall

John Kendall

More News
25 WEATHER TRACKER FORECAST
Havana
68°
Macomb
62°
Lincoln
70°
Lacon
67°
Bloomington
68°
Connect with 25 News
watch live week
Top Stories
Scroll to top
Skip to content