PEORIA (WEEK) - A fire caused an estimated $30,000 damage Wednesday at O'Brien Steel in Peoria.
Firefighters were called just before 11 a.m. to the company at 1700 NE Adams Street.
First responders said they saw moderate smoke coming from the south end of the building, and when they were inside, they saw an exhaust hopper on fire. The fire was contained to just the hopper, according to the fire department.
Overloaded equipment was cited as the cause of the fire.
There were not injuries, the fire department said.