LEWISTOWN (WEEK) - The summer festivities have started early with Lewistown's 'Music in the Park.'
The event's 10th anniversary kicked off Thursday with a performance by Dog House Daisy.
This year's 'Music in the Park' is expanding to an 11 week run with each week bringing new musicians to Fulton County.
The program's 50/50 raffles have helped raise over $18,000 this past decade to assist local schools and the Lewistown Police Department.
An additional all-day Saturday program will be happening the Fourth of July weekend in conjunction with Lewistown’s Bicentennial Celebration. That Saturday’s program will kick off with the annual Kids Fourth of July parade.
The 2021 line-up includes the following:
- June 3 - Dog House Daisy
- June 10 - Willy’s Country Blues Hounds
- June 17 - Cadillac Jack
- June 24 - Nathan Taylor Band
- July 1 - Monterey Jack
- July 8 - Erin Connolly
- July 15 - Boot Strap String Duo
- July 22 - Edward David Anderson
- July 29 - Sally Weisenburg & Don Berbaum
- August 5 - 11th Hour Band
- August 12 - River City Country Opry