MCLEAN COUNTY (WEEK) -- The McLean County Health Department on Friday is announcing 51 new COVID-19 cases and two additional deaths.
The latest report from the local health department brings the total number of cases in the county to 14,539.
The two latest deaths reported, two men, one in his 70s and another in his 80s, puts the county's death toll at 177.
As of Friday morning, 23 McLean County residents are reportedly hospitalized due to COVID-19 and 236 individuals are at home in isolation. The MCHD is also reporting 14,539 individuals are considered to be recovered.
The county's rolling positivity has increased to 3.1%.
About 53,838 vaccines have been administered in the county, according tot he MCHD.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Illinois COVID-19 numbers here.
- For mobile testing site locations, click here.
- You can catch up on the latest 25 News coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news, and weather updates.