EUREKA (WEEK) -- Woodford County residents will soon have the option to be notified by Carle Health for open vaccine appointments.
The hospital system announced Thursday it will have a notification system available that will let eligible persons in Woodford County know when new appointments are available.
Those interested are asked to provide a name and phone number or email here.
Appointment notifications will begin to be sent the week of March 22 to those who have signed up and will continue to go out long as vaccine appointmetns are available.
Signing up for real-time notifications will allow you to receive service faster with scheduling but does not guarantee an appointment nor serve as a waiting list.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Illinois COVID-19 numbers here.
- For mobile testing site locations, click here.
- You can catch up on the latest 25 News coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news, and weather updates.