MCLEAN COUNTY (WEEK) -- The McLean County Health Department on Friday is reporting 33 new COVID-19 cases to bring the county's total to 14,626.
As of this morning, 22 McLean County residents are reportedly hospitalized due to COVID-19 and 164 individuals are at home in isolation. The MCHD is also reporting 14,267 individuals are considered to be recovered.
The county's rolling positivity rate is being reported at 2.3%.
Hospitals announced 73% of ICU beds and 94% of all beds are currently in use.
There have been 173 COVID-19-related deaths in McLean County since tracking began.
Approximately 37,749 vaccines have been administered in the county.
Upcoming vaccine clinics
- Tuesday, March 9 – Grossinger Motors Arena for first doses only
- Wednesday, March 10 – ARC for second doses only
- Thursday, March 11 – Grossinger Motors Arena for first and second doses
- Friday, March 12 – ARC for second doses only
- Tuesday, March 16 – Grossinger Motors Arena for first doses only
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Illinois COVID-19 numbers here.
- For mobile testing site locations, click here.
- You can catch up on the latest 25 News coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news, and weather updates.