(WEEK) -- The Illinois Department of Public Health announced Friday more than 3 million COVID-19 vaccines have been administered throughout the state as Thursday saw a record-setting single day high of 131,882 jabs.
However, 1,442 new cases and an additional 33 deaths were also being reported Friday, bringing the total number of cases in Illinois to 1,194,702 and the death toll to 20,700.
The statewide rolling positivity rate is being reported at 2.8% and Region 2, which includes the Peoria and Bloomington-Normal areas, is seeing its rate stay flat at 2.9% for the fourth consecutive day.
As of Thursday night, 1,166 individuals in Illinois were reportedly hospitalized with COVID-19, with 263 of those in the ICU and 121 on ventilators.
The latest deaths reported by the IDPH are:
- Carroll County: 1 male 60s
- Cook County: 1 male 40s, 1 female 50s, 1 male 50s, 1 male 60s, 2 females 70s, 2 males 70s, 1 female 80s, 3 males 80s
- DeKalb County: 1 male 70s, 1 female 90s
- DuPage County: 1 female 80s
- Kendall County: 1 male 60s
- Knox County: 1 male 60s
- Lake County: 1 male 30s, 1 male 50s
- LaSalle County: 1 female 80s
- Madison County: 1 female 80s
- Massac County: 1 male 80s
- Monroe County: 1 female 70s, 1 male 90s
- Montgomery County: 1 female 80s
- Ogle County: 1 female 80s
- Peoria County: 1 female 70s
- Sangamon County: 1 male 80s
- St. Clair County: 1 female 60s
- Whiteside County: 1 male 70s
- Will County: 1 female 90s, 1 male 90s
Total Cases Change All Time
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Illinois COVID-19 numbers here.
- For mobile testing site locations, click here.
- You can catch up on the latest 25 News coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news, and weather updates.