(WEEK) -- The Tri-County area of Peoria, Tazewell and Woodford counties is seeing an increase of 54 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday, bringing the area's total to 34,370.
One additional death related to the virus is also being reported in Peoria County to raise its total to 283.
Tazewell and Woodford counties reported no additional deaths to leave its totals at 236 and 64, respectively.
Tazewell County is seeing the largest increase of new cases with 27, bringing its total to 13,592.
Peoria County added 24 cases for a total of 17,057 and Woodford County is seeing its total increase to 3,721 with three new cases reported.
Of the 34,370 total cases throughout the three counties, 97% are considered to be recovered, while .06% are hospitalized and 1% are at home in isolation.
Area hospitals are reporting three ICU beds and 22 non-ICU beds are currently in use by those who have tested positive for COVID-19 and those under investigation of having the virus.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Illinois COVID-19 numbers here.
- For mobile testing site locations, click here.
- You can catch up on the latest 25 News coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news, and weather updates.