MCLEAN COUNTY (WEEK) -- Public health officials in McLean County are reporting the rolling COVID-19 positivity rate has dropped to 1.9%.
The McLean County Health Department is also announcing seven new cases of the virus, bringing the county's total to 14,556.
No additional COVID-19-related deaths were announced to leave McLean County's total at 170.
As of Tuesday morning, 17 county residents were reportedly hospitalized due to COVID-19 and 171 are at home in isolation. The MCHD also states 14,198 individuals are considered to be recovered.
Hospitals in the county are reporting 85% of ICU beds and 95% of all beds are currently in use.
Approximately 35,417 vaccines have been administered in McLean County.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Illinois COVID-19 numbers here.
- For mobile testing site locations, click here.
- You can catch up on the latest 25 News coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news, and weather updates.