(WEEK) -- Public health officials in the Tri-County area of Peoria, Tazewell and Woodford counties announced two more COVID-19-related deaths and 163 new cases over the weekend.
The two latest deaths are being reported in Tazewell County, bringing the county's total to 235.
Peoria County has previously reported a total of 254 deaths related to the virus and Woodford County has reported 64.
Tazewell County is seeing the largest increase of new cases with 72 reported Monday for a total of 13,404.
Peoria County added 66 cases, bringing its total to 16,875 and Woodford County's total increased to 3,659 with 25 new cases reported.
Of the 33,938 total cases throughout the three counties, 97% are considered to be recovered, while .07% are hospitalized and 2% are at home in isolation.
Area hospitals are reporting 11 ICU beds and 25 non-ICU beds are in use by those who have tested positive for COVID-19 and those under investigation of having the virus.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Illinois COVID-19 numbers here.
- For mobile testing site locations, click here.
- You can catch up on the latest 25 News coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news, and weather updates.