(WEEK) -- State public health officials on Friday are reporting 6,642 new COVID-19 cases and an additional 123 deaths.
The latest report from the Illinois Department of Public Health brings the total number of cases across the state to 1,059,324 and puts the death toll at 18,049.
As of Friday, the IDPH is also reporting 447,348 vaccines have been administered.
The state's rolling positivity rate dipped to 7.7%. Region 2, which had its mitigations relaxed Friday, is reporting a drop of its positivity rate to 7.9%.
As of Thursday night, 3,446 individuals in Illinois were reportedly hospitalized with COVID-19, with 712 of those in the ICU and 386 were on ventilators.
Total Cases Change All Time
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Illinois COVID-19 numbers here.
- For mobile testing site locations, click here.
- You can catch up on the latest 25 News coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news, and weather updates.