MCLEAN COUNTY (WEEK) -- Public health officials are reporting 32 new COVID-19 cases Thursday, bringing the county's total to 12,829.
No additional deaths related to the virus were reported by the McLean County Health Department, leaving the total number of deaths at 134.
The county's rolling positivity rate is being reported at 9.8%.
As of Thursday morning, 21 county residents are reportedly hospitalized with COVID-19, while 854 are at home in isolation and 11,820 are considered recovered.
Hospitals in the county are reporting 73% of ICU beds and 84% of all beds are currently in use.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Illinois COVID-19 numbers here.
- For mobile testing site locations, click here.
- You can catch up on the latest 25 News coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news, and weather updates.