(WEEK) -- Public health officials in the Tri-County area are reporting 192 new COVID-19 cases and one additional death Wednesday, bringing the area's death toll to 466 and the total number of cases to 29,359.
The latest COVID-19-related death is being reported in Peoria County, bringing its total to 210. According to the health department's daily report, the death is being reported as a woman in her 80s, who had comorbidities.
Tazewell County has previously reported a total of 200 COVID-19-related deaths and Woodford County has reported 56.
Peoria County is seeing the largest increase of cases with 98, bringing its total to 14,523.
Tazewell County added 77 cases for a total of 11,665 and Woodford County is reporting 17 additional cases to bring its total to 3,171.
Of the 29,359 total cases, 89% are considered to be recovered, while 9% are at home in isolation and .2% are hospitalized.
Hospitals in the Tri-County area are reporting 32 ICU beds and 79 non-ICU beds are currently in use by those who have tested positive and those under investigation of having the virus.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Illinois COVID-19 numbers here.
- For mobile testing site locations, click here.
- You can catch up on the latest 25 News coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news, and weather updates.