(WEEK) -- Woodford County is reporting two additional COVID-19-related deaths and the Tri-County area is seeing an increase of 205 cases on Tuesday.
The latest deaths in Woodford County reported by the local health departments are two women, both in their 90s, with one of them being associated with Apostolic Christian Home of Eureka. The other was not associated with a long-term care facility.
Peoria County is reporting an increase of 84 cases, bringing its total to 209.
Tazewell County added 103 cases Tuesday for a total of 11,588 and Woodford County is reporting 18 new cases for a total of 3,154.
Of the combined 29,167 cases in the three counties, 89% are considered to be recovered, while 9.4% are at home in isolation and .24% are hospitalized.
Area hospitals are reporting 33 ICU beds and 78 non-ICU beds are currently in use by those who have tested positive for the virus and those under investigation.
Two additional deaths are also being reported by the hospitals in the last 24 hours.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Illinois COVID-19 numbers here.
- For mobile testing site locations, click here.
- You can catch up on the latest 25 News coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news, and weather updates.