(WEEK) -- An additional 15 COVID-19-related deaths were reported in the Tri-County area over the weekend.
The local health departments announced Monday that 12 of those deaths were in Tazewell County, bringing its total to 200. Peoria County reported three, bringing its total to 209.
Woodford County has previously reported 54 COVID-19-related deaths.
The area is also seeing an increase of 566 new cases since Friday, bringing the total to 28,962.
Peoria County reported 274 new cases for a total of 14,341.
Tazewell County added 216 additional cases, bringing its total to 11,485 and Woodford County's total increased to 3,136 after 73 new cases were reported.
Of the 28,962 cases, 89% are considered to be recovered, while 9.5% are at home in isolation and .24% are hospitalized.
Hospitals in the Tri-County area are reporting 39 ICU beds and 61 non-ICU beds are currently in use by those who have tested positive and those under investigation of having the virus.
The hospitals are also reporting six more deaths in the last 24 hours.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Illinois COVID-19 numbers here.
- For mobile testing site locations, click here.
- You can catch up on the latest 25 News coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news, and weather updates.