(WEEK) -- Eleven more COVID-19-related deaths are being reported in the Tri-County area of Peoria, Tazewell and Woodford counties Friday, bringing the death toll in the area to 212.
Tazewell County is reporting eight of those:
- Male, 50s
- Male, 80s, resident of Generations at Riverview, currently experiencing an outbreak
- Male, 90s
- Female, 60s
- Female, 60s, resident of Hallmark House in Pekin, currently experiencing an outbreak
- Female, 80s, resident of Apostolic Christian Restmor in Morton, currently experiencing an outbreak
- Female, 80s
- Female, 90s, resident of Washington Supportive Living in Washington, currently experiencing an outbreak
Peoria County is reporting three:
- Male, 80s, resident of Snyder Village, Metamora
- Male, 90s, resident of Apostolic Christian Eureka
- Female, 100s, resident of Apostolic Christian Eureka
Woodford County has previously reported a total of 24 COVID-19-related deaths.
An additional 321 COVID-19 cases are also being reported throughout the three counties, with Tazewell County see the largest increase of 151 new cases, bringing its total to 5,487.
Peoria County is reporting 124 cases for a total of 7,762 and Woodford County is seeing an increase of 46, bringing its total to 1,463.
The recovery rate fell slightly to 69.1% and those at home in isolation is up to 28.7% and hospitalizations increased to .6%.
Hospitals are reporting 41 intensive care unit beds and 130 non-ICU beds are in use for those who have tested positive for the virus and those under investigation.
The hospitals are also reporting six additional deaths in the last 24 hours.