(WEEK) -- Tri-County area health officials in Peoria, Tazewell and Woodford counties are reporting eight new novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases on Tuesday, bring the area's total to 757.
Peoria County is reporting four additional cases, for a total of 569, Tazewell County added two new cases for a total of 150, and Woodford County also is reporting two new cases to bring its total to 38, according to the Peoria City/County Health Department.
No additional deaths were reported, leaving the areas total at 39.
The PCCHD also reports 76.4% of the cases have recovered, while 17% are at home in isolation and 1.1% remain hospitalized.
Area hospitals are reporting three cases are currently in the ICU, and 17 non-ICU beds are in use by those who have tested positive and those under investigation of having the virus.
The McLean County Health Department is reporting a woman in her 70s is the latest COVID-19-related death, bringing the county's total to 14.
Health officials say the woman did not live in a long-term facility, but can presume the case was related to out-of-state travel.
The MCCHD is also reporting three new cases for a total of 282, with 22 being active and 246 having recovered.
As of Tuesday, 14,800 tests for the virus have been conducted.
Statewide, an additional 587 cases were reported Tuesday by the Illinois Department of Public Health, for a total of 148,452.
Another 37 deaths were also reported, bringing the state's death toll to 7,063 across all 102 counties.
The latest deaths reported by the IDPH are:
- Cook County: 2 females 50s, 2 females 60s, 4 males 60s, 4 males 70s, 3 females 80s, 2 males 80s, 1 unknown 80s, 2 males 90s, 1 unknown 90s
- DuPage County: 1 female 80s, 1 male 80s
- Kane County: 1 female 70s
- Kendall County: 1 female 90s
- Lake County: 1 female 60s, 1 female 90s
- Madison County: 1 female 70s
- McHenry County: 1 male 60
- Peoria County: 1 female 70s
- Rock Island County: 1 female 90s
- Sangamon County: 1 female 90s
- St. Clair County: 1 female 50s
- Stephenson County: 1 male 80s
- Will County: 1 male 60s, 1 female 80s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 90s
In the last 24 hours, laboratories have reported 26,994 tests for the virus.
Since Monday night, 1,385 people in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19, the IDPH reports.
Confirmed Cases Change All Time