(WEEK) -- The Peoria City/County Health Department has announced eight new cases of COVID-19 in the Tri-County area -- for a total of 617.
Peoria County saw an increase of seven cases for a total of 463.
Tazewell County saw one new case for a total of 120.
Woodford County stays the same at 34.
Area deaths stay the same at 36.
The Peoria City/County Health Department reports 80.2% of cases have recovered, 11.8% are at home in isolation and 2% are hospitalized.
There is currently one person under investigation in a local ICU, two people who have tested positive for the virus currently in the ICU, while eight persons or confirmed cases are not in the ICU.
The McLean County Health Department reports two new cases Friday for a total of 256, with no new deaths to leave the county at 13.
Currently, one COVID-19 case in the hospital, with nine isolated at home.
The health department also reports 233 cases have recovered.
The Illinois Department of Public Health is reporting 857 new cases of COVID-19 and 39 additional deaths.
The state case total is now 140,291 cases and 6,847 deaths in 101 Illinois counties.
State health officials also announced labs reported 30,425 tests for a statewide total of 1,490,952.
The latest deaths reported by the IDPH are:
- Cass County: 1 male 80s
- Cook County: 1 male 20s, 2 females 50s, 1 male 50s, 3 females 60s, 5 males 60s, 4 females 70s, 2 males 70s, 2 females 80s, 3 males 80s, 3 females 90s, 1 male 90s
- DuPage County: 1 female 70s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s
- Kane County: 1 female 60s, 1 female 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 male 80s
- Lake County: 1 female 70s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 70s
- Will County: 1 female 70s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 40s
Confirmed Cases Change All Time